Join us for this comprehensive 3-hour training on Regulatory Compliance in the Post-Acute Care Setting. The program was developed and reviewed by former state surveyors and leaders in nursing utilizing best practices and evidence-based practical approaches. This program is developed for:
- Medical Directors
- Staff Educators
- MDS Coordinators
- Unit Managers/Supervisors
- Charge/Floor Nurses
- Social Workers
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehab Staff
- Any member of your IDT
This course is designed to provide the core knowledge required to administer and provide quality care in the Post-Acute Care setting. Leave with practical illustrations and processes.
- Attendees will gain knowledge in the following:
- Understanding scope & severity of F-Tags
- Understanding significant F-Tags between F600 – F883
- Understand citation examples and possible corrective actions
- Interdisciplinary approaches to P.O.C.
- Understanding cross-referencing of citations
- Tactics and tools to defend possible citations
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Nadine Grant, BHCA, MSN, LNHA, ICP-BC is an RN with 42 years of experience in nursing, of which 26 years are in post- acute care. She is the recipient of numerous national awards; and has served as a Chief Operating Officer, Chief Nursing Officer, Administrator, Reimbursement Specialist, and Educator, among others. She is also an AANAC Certified Resident Assessment Coordinator and a board-certified Infection Preventionist, as well as an expert in regulatory compliance.
9/26 SOLD OUT!