Friday Oct 23rd, 2pm EST
Join us for this comprehensive 3-hour training on Regulatory Compliance in the Post-Acute Care Setting. The program was developed and reviewed by former state surveyors and leaders in nursing utilizing best practices and evidence-based practical approaches. This program is developed for:
- Medical Directors
- Staff Educators
- MDS Coordinators
- Unit Managers/Supervisors
- Charge/Floor Nurses
- Social Workers
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehab Staff
- Any member of your IDT
This course is designed to provide the core knowledge required to administer and provide quality care in the Post-Acute Care setting. Leave with practical illustrations and processes.
- Attendees will gain knowledge in the following:
- Understanding scope & severity of F-Tags
- Understanding significant F-Tags between F600 – F883
- Understand citation examples and possible corrective actions
- Interdisciplinary approaches to P.O.C.
- Understanding cross-referencing of citations
- Tactics and tools to defend possible citations
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dale H. Steakley, MBA, BSN, RN-BC, LNHA, CMSRN, PAC-CDT, PAC-CSE, ACP/POLST Facilitator is a Healthcare Executive, Board-Certified RN, and Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with over 16 years of experience in various clinical, operational, and leadership roles across the entire healthcare continuum. He has worked with a variety of hospitals, health plans, home health agencies, home care agencies, and nursing facilities in both clinical and administrative capacities. He currently works for a Population Health Market Maker as the Vice President of Care Networks in the Hawai’i Market.